Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Discovered quite by accident and boy is it good.
- Mix Chocolate Syrup and Corn Starch.
- Microwave on high for one minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Caution - be very careful with last 20 second fudge may boil over or make lumps.
- If needed, increase time by 15 seconds.
- Be even more careful.
- Stir in butter.
- Serve over ice cream, cake or what ever.
How special is this!! As I was mixing up a peanutbutter pie, I realized I need fudge topping, not chocolate syrup. So, I headed to recipezaar.com and wa..la your recipe. Thanks so much.