Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a magazine. Sounded really easy and good. Thought I would share the recipe.
- 1 (3 ounce) instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix,heavy whipping cream, sour cream, milk and confectioner sugar.
- With a electric mixer, beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and chill before serving or using for another recipe.
I was looking for a recipe to make a mousse like filling for a cake without unflavored gelatin and came across this....so easy to make and great results! I added coconut cream and coconut extract it was perfect! Thank you for posting :)