1/1 Photo of Easy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Set out to make one recipe and didn't have all the ingredients, so I ended up "flying by the seat of my pants" and creating this one...Much to my surprise the cookies were moist, yummy and disappeared fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine Splenda, Baking powder, Flour, Vanilla, Eggs, milk and Brown Sugar in a mixing bowl; Mix well.
- 3Add the White Chocolate Chips and mix well into the batter.
- 4Place spoon sized amounts onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 6Let cool and then Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2131.1
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 407.7 mg
- Sodium 1054.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 359.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 254.0 g
- Protein 35.6 g