Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Set out to make one recipe and didn't have all the ingredients, so I ended up "flying by the seat of my pants" and creating this one...Much to my surprise the cookies were moist, yummy and disappeared fast!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Splenda, Baking powder, Flour, Vanilla, Eggs, milk and Brown Sugar in a mixing bowl; Mix well.
- Add the White Chocolate Chips and mix well into the batter.
- Place spoon sized amounts onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then Enjoy!
These cookies sure were easy to make, and tasted great, but had the disadvantage that they needed a lot less cooking time (our ones exploded over the oven leaving a LOT of mess to clean up!