Recipe by KHCarrasco
Set out to make one recipe and didn't have all the ingredients, so I ended up "flying by the seat of my pants" and creating this one...Much to my surprise the cookies were moist, yummy and disappeared fast!
Top Review by hannahx
These cookies sure were easy to make, and tasted great, but had the disadvantage that they needed a lot less cooking time (our ones exploded over the oven leaving a LOT of mess to clean up!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- splash milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- splash vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Splenda, Baking powder, Flour, Vanilla, Eggs, milk and Brown Sugar in a mixing bowl; Mix well.
- Add the White Chocolate Chips and mix well into the batter.
- Place spoon sized amounts onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then Enjoy!