Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Based on a recipe from Progresso, with a couple changes.
- 510.29 g canprogresso creamy roasted garlic cooking sauce
- 236.59 ml cooked shredded chicken
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 9.85-14.78 ml taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- taco chips, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat cooking sauce, chicken, beans, chiles and taco seasoning to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips, if desired.