This is almost "instant chili" but so tasty that you'll throw it together for your family often. Very low-fat, but so good you'll never know it. It's awesome by itself, with tortilla chips, as a potato-topper, or as a creamy topping for nachos.
- 2 (8 ounce) cansboneless white chicken meat packed in water, undrained or 2 cups shredded cooked white chicken meat
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, with herbs, plus
- 20 fluid ounces skim milk (1-2 soup cans) or 20 fluid ounces water (1-2 soup cans)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) canro-tel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagewilliams white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup asiago cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- in a heavy saucepan, open all cans and mix together. Add onion and white chicken chili mix to taste. Stir well.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top when serving.