1/2 Photos of Easy White Chicken Chili
This is almost "instant chili" but so tasty that you'll throw it together for your family often. Very low-fat, but so good you'll never know it. It's awesome by itself, with tortilla chips, as a potato-topper, or as a creamy topping for nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans boneless white chicken meat packed in water, undrained or 2 cups shredded cooked white chicken meat
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, with herbs, plus
- 20 fluid ounces skim milk (1-2 soup cans) or 20 fluid ounces water (1-2 soup cans)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can ro-tel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package williams white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup asiago cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1in a heavy saucepan, open all cans and mix together. Add onion and white chicken chili mix to taste. Stir well.
- 2Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Sprinkle cheese on the top when serving.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 1774.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 59.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix