Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Substitute other fruit combinations or pie filling. I found this recipe at Tops market courtesy of Canola Info. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup strawberry, washed and stemmed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, 1 cup Splenda, baking powder, salt, canola oil, egg, vanilla and milk; blend until well mixed.
- In an oiled 9x13-inch cake pan, arrange rhubarb and strawberries. Sprinkle with second amount of Splenda. Cover fruit with cake mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cake begins to brown.