Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Food can take forever to cook and when you try something new you never know if your kids will like it. If your kids like frozen burritos and enchiladas they will love this.
- Microwave burritos on a plate 5 at a time for 4-5 minutes.
- Place burritos in a dark baking pan.
- Pour 2 cans enchilada sauce over burritos.
- Cover with shredded cheese, green onion and black olives.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted or sauce is bubbling.