Chef #217216's Note:
Food can take forever to cook and when you try something new you never know if your kids will like it. If your kids like frozen burritos and enchiladas they will love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave burritos on a plate 5 at a time for 4-5 minutes.
- 2Place burritos in a dark baking pan.
- 3Pour 2 cans enchilada sauce over burritos.
- 4Cover with shredded cheese, green onion and black olives.
- 5Bake in oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted or sauce is bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Wet Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.4
- Calories from Fat 764
- Total Fat 84.9 g
- Saturated Fat 49.2 g
- Cholesterol 238.1 mg
- Sodium 2591.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 62.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: