Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Food can take forever to cook and when you try something new you never know if your kids will like it. If your kids like frozen burritos and enchiladas they will love this.
- Microwave burritos on a plate 5 at a time for 4-5 minutes.
- Place burritos in a dark baking pan.
- Pour 2 cans enchilada sauce over burritos.
- Cover with shredded cheese, green onion and black olives.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted or sauce is bubbling.
This is one of my quick go to meals when I don't have a lot of time, it is by far better than just those plain ol' burritos by themselves. It is cheap, easy and fast to make and my kiddos just can't get enough of it.. OUTSTANDING!!!
A few weeks ago, I made this for my DH and DD. We all loved it. Now, this past week I spent with another daughter and her children. She has one girl 14 and three boys 10, 10, and 9. I told my daughter about this recipe and she made it for dinner one night and it went over great. The youngest boy even had three helpings. All give it 10 stars. This is not only a great recipe but quick and easy to make after a day at work.