Recipe by daddys_harley_06
Food can take forever to cook and when you try something new you never know if your kids will like it. If your kids like frozen burritos and enchiladas they will love this.
Top Review by Shamrockluver
This is one of my quick go to meals when I don't have a lot of time, it is by far better than just those plain ol' burritos by themselves. It is cheap, easy and fast to make and my kiddos just can't get enough of it.. OUTSTANDING!!!
- 10 frozen beef & been green chili burritos
- 2 (28 ounce) cans mild enchilada sauce
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) candiced black olives
- 2 lbs shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave burritos on a plate 5 at a time for 4-5 minutes.
- Place burritos in a dark baking pan.
- Pour 2 cans enchilada sauce over burritos.
- Cover with shredded cheese, green onion and black olives.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted or sauce is bubbling.