Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy recipe that you can throw together when your pressed for time or if you have more time make your own meatballs and use fresh ingredients.
- 15 ounces potatoes, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 24 frozen meatballs
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except meatballs. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes. Add meatballs, cover and simmer another 6-8 minutes or until veggies are tender and meatballs are heated through.