Recipe by kayleighsmom529
I threw some things together in a dutch oven and let it cook. My husband and I both liked it, so I thought I would share. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by bmcnichol
We really enjoyed this. I had some frozen corn in the freezer I needed to use up. I made this as directed except I didn't have green peppers. I used a sweet onion and 2 teaspoons of minced garlic. I added about a 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. This was very different for us but we all loved it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen corn
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 dash olive oil
- salt & pepper
- shredded parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top
Directions See How It's Made
- In pan/dutch oven, add butter, olive oil, green pepper, onion, and garlic. Sautee until tender.
- Add in frozen corn, salt & pepper to taste and cover. Stir occasionally.
- Cook 10-15 or until corn is cooked through.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese before serving.