Recipe by Jenny White
This is very tasty and very easy chili recipe. It was orginally a Weight Watchers recipe, but it is so good you wouldn't think of it as being healthy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped green peppers
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook first 4 ingredients in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until beef is brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Return to pan and mix in next 7 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cover.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Ladle in bowls and sprinkle with cheese.