1/1 Photo of Easy Weeknight Chicken Dish
When DF and I were at the end of the month, low on money, and scrounging to make meals, I created this chicken dish, and I thought it turned out really tasty, so I thought I would share. Just as a note, I buy whole chickens to save money, so I often use random chicken pieces for any chicken meal. Feel free to use whatever chicken you have handy, but make sure to adjust the cook time for the thickness of your meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2In large zip lock bag add chicken in olive oil. Shake to thoroughly cover chicken pieces,.
- 3Place chicken in baking dish. Sprinkle on both sides with salt, pepper, and basil.
- 4Without washing spices off chicken, add chicken broth to bottom of baking dish.
- 5Top chicken pieces with vinaigrette (no need to spread evenly, the vinaigrette will coat chicken as it bakes).
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Weeknight Chicken Dish
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g