1/1 Photo of Easy Weekday Spaghetti
This is just a easy spaghetti to make during the week. Quick and tasty when you don't have time to simmer all day and you want something Italian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pan brown ground chuck with onion and garlic. (If you did not use lean ground chuck then drain ground beef mixture and return to pan).
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, dice tomatoes and mushrooms.
- 3Season with salt, oregano and basil (feel free to add more if you like).
- 4Simmer for 30 minutes on medium low heat.
- 5Serve over hot spaghetti or your choice of pasta and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Weekday Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck