Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is just a easy spaghetti to make during the week. Quick and tasty when you don't have time to simmer all day and you want something Italian.
- 1 lb lean ground chuck
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (drained)
- 7 ounces mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- In pan brown ground chuck with onion and garlic. (If you did not use lean ground chuck then drain ground beef mixture and return to pan).
- Stir in tomato sauce, dice tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Season with salt, oregano and basil (feel free to add more if you like).
- Simmer for 30 minutes on medium low heat.
- Serve over hot spaghetti or your choice of pasta and garlic bread.