1/2 Photos of Easy Weed Killer
Our HOA is a stickler about grass/weeds in the expansion joints of the driveway, but I am extremely leery of herbicides (or any commercial 'cide'). This easy mixture is also safe enough to let my 10 yr old help out when we are sprucing up the yard! How many lawn care products can say that?!? =)
My Private Note
- 1Combine ingredients.
- 2Stir, agitate, swirl, etc until salt is dissolved.
- 3Put in spray bottle & mist away!
- 4Note: Don't mist it if you don't want it dead. Weeds shrivel & brown in 2-3 days. I've also used ice cream type salt with no noticeable change in effectiveness.
- 5Easily increased using 1 part salt/2 parts water.
- 6As always, keep away from small children who may be young enough to ingest it. (Eww!).
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Weed Killer
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: