Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend magazine. What better way could there be to get thick and shapely eyebrows for your kiddo!? :)
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Mix together.
- Apply on your child's brows.
- Keep it on for the whole day.
- Gently massage the brows from time to time in the day.
- In 1 month, your child will have the best eyebrows ever!
What a unique idea! I love homemade beauty secrets! Thanks for sharing Char. :) P.S. To the other negative reviewers I don't think she ever said that it was supposed to be a food recipe and there are many natural beauty, cleaning, home remedy, and pet recipes on this site.
Why is this here? Are thick eyebrow on children a big concern???
I am really glad the calorie count was included.