1/6 Photos of Easy Way Lasagna
1 hr 10 mins
My son says he has eaten lasagna in so many restaurants, trying to find one as good as mine, but never has. So every time we visit him in Michigan I'm sure to make this for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 13x9 pan, spoon a little of the sauce.
- 2Place 3 lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- 3Mix cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- 4Spread 1/3 of this over noodles.
- 5Add 1/3 of the sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
- 7Now, add 3 more noodles, 1/3 more cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 more sauce.
- 8Add 1 cup more mozzarella cheese.
- 9One more time, do the layers.
- 10Bake in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- 11Top should be light brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Way Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g