Recipe by Miss_Elaine
This recipe was featured in this months Family Circle. I have eliminated the sausage called for in the original recipe to make this a great, easy vegan option!
Top Review by *Parsley*
A lovely, unique salad! This makes a perfect alternative to the usual salads. I made this just as written. I feel that it could have used a little something extra..... like maybe some fresh cilantro/parsley and maybe even some crumbled goat cheese stirred in while it's warm. I will add those things next time. Thanx!
- 295.73 ml lentils, rinsed
- 240.97 g jar artichoke hearts, quartered, drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely choped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinaigrette (I prefer reduced-fat)