Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so quick and easy to make. Great for a last minute gift or party snack.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 100 walnut halves
- Whip one egg white w/ water until frothy.
- Beat in conf. sugar until firm.
- Add vanilla and knead.
- Roll in 1/2 inch diameter balls.
- Press firmly between walnut halves.
- Makes about 50 pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
another easy and fun candy recipe. I only used a quarter of a walnut, otherwise they would be too big. I made some without the walnut and my DH just loved them. Easy and impressive. I keep these refrigated. Thanks for the post!!!! Lori