Recipe by MTpockets
You can use any kind of chips you wan't to change the taste of the fudge. This is a pretty easy recipe without alot of fuss.
Top Review by bullwinkle
This was delicious! My husband is learning to cook and he made this for me. It was so creamy. My husband said the directions were very easy to follow. He was proud of himself. It's a keeper. Thanks Jody#35 Bullwinkle
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (Not condensed)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, No substitutes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips (2 Cups)
- 1 cup walnuts, Chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 Inch square pan with nonstick aluminum foil, letting the ends entend over the pan on 2 sides.
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, sugar and butter.
- Bring to a boil over med-high heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chips until melted. Stir in vanilla and walnuts until blended.
- Pour mixture into the prepared, foiled pan.
- Chill about 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift foil by ends out of the pan and transfer fudge onto a cutting board and cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.