Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This waffle recipe is very easy to put together. I make it in my food processor but I'm sure you can also make it in a large blender. The recipe can be kept up to a week in the refrigerator. Very easy to make it for my family in the mornings before we all rush off to work and school. Just pull out the mix from the refrigerator and cook in the waffle maker. Be careful, it's very addicting!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- First beat eggs in the food processor.
- Next add all the remaining wet ingredients and mix.
- Next add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- Do not over mix.
- Spray your waffle maker with a non-stick spray and turn on. (I only spray once on the top and bottom. It doesn't need to sprayed for each waffle.) My waffle maker makes thin waffles not the Belgian waffles. Takes about 4 minutes on level 31/2. Comes out golden and crunchy, just the way we like it. Adjust time according to your waffle maker. Remember the mixture keeps well in the refrigerator for a week.
An excellent quick waffle recipe that rivals the more time consuming 'authentic' recipes. This has become my weekday 'go to'. Thanks so much for the recipe!
Great Waffles! I used my emulsion blender for the wet ingredients because I look for easy cleanup and this worked out great. I then topped the waffles with sliced strawberries, bananas and peaches. Thanks for a great recipe!