Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe off a container of Buitoni Refrigerated Vodka Sauce you can find it where they keep the Buitoni fresh pasta and sauces in your supermarket. Just another Cheap eats recipe! YUM!
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken stock
- 1 (15 ounce) containerbuitoni refrigerated vodka sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Combine broth, sauce and heavy cream in a medium saucepan., Cook over medium-high heat.
- When soup begins to simmer, add mushrooms. cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil.