1/1 Photo of Easy Vinegar Bean Dip
This is a rockin' good bean dip. I love vinegar so it was right up my alley. Awesome with chips. And I threw it together in 10 minutes! Got this off of an Aldi Tortilla Chip bag. Modified it slightly. It called for 2 jalapenos, but one was enough for me. Also called for 1 jar of pimentos - don't think it needs it for taste, just for color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to a boil.
- 2Cool slightly.
- 3Drain and rinse black beans and pinto beans.
- 4Combine beans, corn, green pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- 5Pour sauce over the bean mixture.
- 6Refrigerate to cool.
- 7Makes a ton but will keep for up to 10 days as the vinegar acts as a preservative.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vinegar Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g