Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a rockin' good bean dip. I love vinegar so it was right up my alley. Awesome with chips. And I threw it together in 10 minutes! Got this off of an Aldi Tortilla Chip bag. Modified it slightly. It called for 2 jalapenos, but one was enough for me. Also called for 1 jar of pimentos - don't think it needs it for taste, just for color.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 425.24 g can pinto beans
- 226.79 g can corn (or defrosted frozen pkg)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- Bring sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to a boil.
- Cool slightly.
- Drain and rinse black beans and pinto beans.
- Combine beans, corn, green pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- Pour sauce over the bean mixture.
- Refrigerate to cool.
- Makes a ton but will keep for up to 10 days as the vinegar acts as a preservative.