Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, versatile recipe for great chili with minimal effort. I like it because there is little time in the morning while I am rushing to work, and it is ready as soon as I get home.
- At bedtime add one jar of your favorite salsa (mild, medium or Hot) to the stew beef.
- Cook on low overnight.
- In the morning Stir the mixture.
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes, roasted red peppers and chili powder.
- Add water if you like a thinner chili.
- Cook on low all day.
- To serve, top with onion, cheese and goldfish crackers.
- I have used chicken breast instead of beef. It needs to be shredded in the morning.