Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Serve this dip with tortilla chips or tacos, it's just creamy delicious! This dip is served warm. Don't omit the beer!
Top Review by Nasseh
When I tagged this I didn't notice that it called for beer. I used milk instead because we stay away from any alcohol. I also only used a 8oz package of Velveeta since that is what I had. Made for 123 HITS
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (purchase store-bought chunky hot salsa for this)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cut into about 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine the beer, cumin, dried oregano and garlic powder; bring to a simmer.
- Add in the refried beans and salsa, stir until heated through.
- Add in the cubed Velveeta; stir over low heat until cheese melts (about 3 minutes).
- Transfer to a bowl and serve warm with tortilla chips or tacos.