Recipe by arroz241_11561377
I had this dip a couple of years ago, and it's yummy. I couldn't find a recipe for it anywhere that didn't call for cream cheese and shredded chedder. This recipe saves that step, and therefor is a little easier to make. This can also be made in a crock pot and kept hot for continuous use during your party. Can also be halved easily. When I had it, it had way more than the 1 tblsp of hot sauce in it than this recipe calls for, so you can add the hot sauce to taste.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 -10 ounces cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Frank's red hot sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing, or
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Velveeta, hot pepper sauce and chicken in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes, or until Velveeta is melted, stirring after 3 minutes. (Microwaves vary, so check frequently).
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Note: This can also be made in the crock pot. Also, you can eliminate the 'strings' on celery sticks by lightly peeling the celery with a vegetable peeler.