Recipe by Bec
An easy crockpot recipe I received in my email account this morning!
Top Review by J-Lynn
So tasty! My husband complains if I make spaghetti too often, but he devoured this! I didn't mention it was meatless, and he didn't notice...
I halved the recipe and made it in my little 3qt. crockpot. After 4 hours on low the veggies weren't quite as tender as I wanted, so I turned it to high for the 5th hour, and it was perfect. I don't like mushrooms, and chose to leave out the cheese. I did shred the zucchini and added 1 shredded carrot. Great recipe!
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce (1 "large" jar)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach noodles