Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich is a no brainer, but thought I would post it anyway. It's perfectly quick.
- 4 slices tomatoes, sliced very thin
- 4 slices cucumbers, sliced very thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly long ways
- 1 leaf lettuce
- garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 2 slices oatnut bread
- salted sunflower seeds
- Spread both slices of bread with cheese herb spread.
- Layer one slice of bread with other ingredients in no particular order.
- Top with other slice of bread and cut.
Yummm!!! I had a crazy-kinda craving for brocco sprouts and fab WW buddy QKF offered up her recipe, and I"m soooo glad I tried it! I didn't have garli & herb spreadable cheese, so I subbed it with FF ranch, which I thought worked well. It's a keeper, I love it!!! Thanks for a happy tummy!
The kind of recipe I need - especially when I have been off my diet for a few meals.