- 2 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup cheese, shredded (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon mushroom, diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a small frying pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the diced vegetables in the pan for about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat & add the taco sauce.
- Lightly spray another small frying pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1 of the tortilla shells into the pan. Put a thin layer of cheese onto the shell.
- Scatter the vegetable mixture over top of the cheese. Add another thin layer of cheese & cover with the second tortilla shell.
- Cook on both sides until slightly brown.
- Cut into quarters & serve hot.