1/3 Photos of Easy Veggie Quesadilla
This makes a wonderful afternoon snack or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray a small frying pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cook the diced vegetables in the pan for about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat & add the taco sauce.
- 3Lightly spray another small frying pan with cooking spray.
- 4Place 1 of the tortilla shells into the pan. Put a thin layer of cheese onto the shell.
- 5Scatter the vegetable mixture over top of the cheese. Add another thin layer of cheese & cover with the second tortilla shell.
- 6Cook on both sides until slightly brown.
- 7Cut into quarters & serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Veggie Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 1108.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g