Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret, fresh
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped (Roma)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
These are wonderful. I have been serving these for years. Thanks for posting, it reminded me to make them again for the family :).