Recipe by Trinitys Momma
This is a Pillsbury easy meal. "Give cold pizza fans a refreshing change with crunchy fresh veggies atop a creamy dill sauced crust."
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup quartered cucumber, slices
- 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped (Roma)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Separate cans of dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.