Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A delicious recipe for seasonal veggies. Easy in the oven or on the grill. These veggie packs are easy to make in advance to take on a camping trip!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 small jalapeno
- monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- seasoning, of choice (I prefer fajita seasoning)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Take two sheets of Reynolds Wrap Foil and fold together to make one large sheet.
- Slice zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno. Cut florets from broccoli head, and quarter the ear of corn. Place all veggies on top of Reynolds Wrap foil and season generously with your seasoning of choice. Lastly, drizzle Italian dressing over all veggies. Wrap veggies in the foil packet and place on a hot grill.
- Cook on grill for 30 minutes, or until all veggies are tender. Sprinkle with Monterrey Jack cheese and serve.