Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Very easy and quick!
- 1 (9 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles, uncooked you'll use 12 sheets (I use Barilla)
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces large curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces vegetarian ground beef (I use 2 of the three packets in the Boca Meatless Ground Burgers Box)
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice mushrooms thinly and cook until softened in butter, when they are almost complete add the frozen Boca Crumbles to the pan and cook until those are warmed throughout. Pour the garlic salt over that and turn heat off.
- In a seperate bowl beat eggs, then add in the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella, 1 tsp Italian Spices and the parmasan cheese.
- Set aside 1.5 cups of pasta sauce. Mix the remaining amount of sauce with the mushroom mixture.
- Now assemble: as you do this slightly overlap the lasagne sheets and make sure you spread the fillings to the edges to seal in the pasta sheets. Assemble in this order:.
- Spread 1.5 cups of pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer 4 uncooked lasagne sheets, 1/3 of the Cottage Cheese Mixture, 1/3 of the mushroom mixture, 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Layer 4 more uncooked sheets, 1/3 of the Ricotta, 1/3 of the mushroom mixture.
- For the last layer you will layer 4 more uncooked lasagne sheets, the rest of the Cottage Cheese Mixture, the rest of the mushroom mixture and end with the final cup of mozzarella.
- Cover the pan with foil and back until bubbly around 60 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until cheese is melted about 5-10 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.