Recipe by Little Vegan Devil
I like to make this when I have things that need to be used up in the fridge. I never really measure so all measurements are approximate. You can add any vegetables you have on hand.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup frozen spinach, chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients except for the couscous and chickpeas in a saucepan and cook on medium-high heat until water starts to boil and vegetables have slightly softened.
- Add couscous, stir, remove from heat and let sit covered in the pan for approximately 5 - 10 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, stir in chickpeas and serve.