Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My own easy mushroom stroganoff.
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesroads end organics shiitake mushroom gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb sliced portabella mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup sliced white onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- prepare gravy mixes by stirring constantly with water in a small saucepan over low heat til it starts to bubble. reduce heat and set aside.
- Sautee mushrooms and onion in margerine over medium high heat til tender.
- Stir in gavy and reduce heat. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in Sour Cream, and let cook through, only a few minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles.