Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mmm Mmm Good! This is just a great recipe, and it's good with just about everything. Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (you can use something else)
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 medium yellow sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn, canned, frozen or fresh
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon hoisin sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs (optional)
- In a large wok or saute' pan, stir fry the carrots, onion, corn, and green peppers for about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, black pepper, ginger, garlic powder, and rice.
- Toss to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the rice and scramble the eggs.
- Toss to combine and remove from heat.
- **You can add chopped chicken, pork, beef, or even tofu to this recipe for a twist.
- Serving Suggestions: My recipe for Light Lemon Chicken, Beef and Brocolli, Egg Rolls, and Sesame Chicken.
Not a whole lot of flavor, but it was quick and easy to throw together. I didn't have the hoisin sauce, which is listed as optional, so that may change the whole recipe! I may try it again, with the hoisin.