Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the easiest most savory chili you will ever come across. It's extremely easy to make and is perfect for a cold night.
- 1 cup frozen veggie crumbles
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn or 1⁄2 cup canned corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- salt or pepper
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Dice pepper, onion and jalapeno into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cover and simmer for approximately 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft and onion is transparent.
- Sprinkle with cheese, Enjoy!