Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These can be made ahead of time and it will keep a couple of days. It is easy and quick! I found this in "Food & Family". It is so pretty and vibrant looking.
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 1 lb cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 lb string bean, ends trimmed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, garnish
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and string beans to rapidly boiling water in large saucepan.
- Cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are bright in color and crisp.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Drain immediately and rinse with very cold water; drain well.
- Place vegetable mixture in large serving bowl.
- Add pepper strips; cover & refrigerate.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and cheese just before serving.
- Add slivered almonds to ganrish.