These can be made ahead of time and it will keep a couple of days. It is easy and quick! I found this in "Food & Family". It is so pretty and vibrant looking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add broccoli, cauliflower and string beans to rapidly boiling water in large saucepan.
- 2Cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are bright in color and crisp.
- 3DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 4Drain immediately and rinse with very cold water; drain well.
- 5Place vegetable mixture in large serving bowl.
- 6Add pepper strips; cover & refrigerate.
- 7Toss vegetables with dressing and cheese just before serving.
- 8Add slivered almonds to ganrish.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegetable Toss
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g