Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The canned soup just adds some extra flavor to this stew. It can be made in the crock pot or left to simmer on the stove.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 chopped mushrooms
- 2 thin sliced carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- Brown ground beef; drain. Chop onion and mushrooms, dice green pepper and chop tomatoes.
- Empty soup into crock pot or large stew pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer or cook in crock pot till vegetables are done.