Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The canned soup just adds some extra flavor to this stew. It can be made in the crock pot or left to simmer on the stove.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 chopped mushrooms
- 2 thin sliced carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- Brown ground beef; drain. Chop onion and mushrooms, dice green pepper and chop tomatoes.
- Empty soup into crock pot or large stew pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer or cook in crock pot till vegetables are done.