Recipe by Carey
Also called cabinet soup. My family loves this with cornbread.
Top Review by Lorraine of AZ
We really did like this soup. The flavor was delicious! And the ease of preparation is not to be overlooked! I tried to halve the recipe so used the small (8-ounce) cans of veggies (also added small can of peas!) Used 2 medium-large potatoes and full can of tomato soup. All in all it was great. I gave some to an ill neighbor who enjoyed it very much, too. Thanks so much for the recipe. It will get a lot of use in our house.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (11 ounce) cans canned corn niblets
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- hot sauce
- A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into bite size squares.
- Put into pot with just enough water to cover them.
- Boil until fork tender.
- Brown ground beef or turkey; add to pot.
- Add beef broth and tomato soup to potatoes.
- Add stewed tomatoes.
- Add corn and green beans.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer.
- Add hot sauce and A-1 to flavor.