Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Also called cabinet soup. My family loves this with cornbread.
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (11 ounce) cans canned corn niblets
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- hot sauce
- A.1. Original Sauce
- Cut potatoes into bite size squares.
- Put into pot with just enough water to cover them.
- Boil until fork tender.
- Brown ground beef or turkey; add to pot.
- Add beef broth and tomato soup to potatoes.
- Add stewed tomatoes.
- Add corn and green beans.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer.
- Add hot sauce and A-1 to flavor.
We really did like this soup. The flavor was delicious! And the ease of preparation is not to be overlooked! I tried to halve the recipe so used the small (8-ounce) cans of veggies (also added small can of peas!) Used 2 medium-large potatoes and full can of tomato soup. All in all it was great. I gave some to an ill neighbor who enjoyed it very much, too. Thanks so much for the recipe. It will get a lot of use in our house.