Recipe by Beth Powell
This recipe is always a hit. My kids loved it when they were little, and still do. I never have leftovers.
Top Review by Charlotte J
The olives won me over!! I loved the salty taste they gave this salad. As the title says it's 'EASY' to make. I did not use a whole head of broccoli or cauliflower, maybe about 1/2 of each. Thanks for posting. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.
- 1 head broccoli, torn and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, torn and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jar green olives, drained and sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle ranch dressing