I love this pizza because you can give it a new taste everytime by using differnt vegetables and its meants to be cold. I love it. Its so easy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First let the dough defrost if you have not already.
- 2Spread defrosted dough onto a greased cookie sheet; cook following instructions on the package.
- 3Put the cooked crust into the fridge to cool completely.
- 4Chop vegetables into small pieces (set aside).
- 5In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing powder.
- 6Spread on the cream mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- 7Sprinkle on vegetables and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- 8Cut into desired sized pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 301.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough
ranch dressing mix