1/1 Photo of Easy Vegetable Minestrone Soup
8 hrs 30 mins
8 hrs 10 mins
From FoodTV.ca, this makes a great dinner accompanied by lots of parmesan cheese and warm garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can mixed beans (I use Unico Bean Medley)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1Put all of the ingredients except for the macaroni in the bowl of a slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 3Just before serving, cook the macaroni in boiling, salted water until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- 4Drain the macaroni and stir it into the soup.
- 5Serve topped with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: