Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother in law shared this recipe with me when I had my first Easter Dinner at our house. We continue to have it every year! We usually use the Broccoli / Carrots / Cauliflower mixture.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pepper, and 1/2 can onions.
- Pour into 1 qt casserole dish.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes covered with plastic wrap.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Microwave on high uncovered for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
A great way to fancy up frozen veggies! I used a broccoli cauliflower blend. I love swiss cheese with veggies, so I used a little more than 1 cup. Thanx for posting this. It's a keeper!