1/3 Photos of Easy Vegetable Lasagna
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A healthy twist on an old favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and prepare 9X9 baking dish.
- 2Pour 1/3 jar of sauce into bottom of pan.
- 3Lay 4 lasagna noodles on top of sauce.
- 4Pour 1/3 Sauce on top of noodles.
- 5Cover noodles with the ricotta cheese, vegetables, and 1/2 the mozerella.
- 6Lay 4 remaining noodles on top.
- 7Pour on final 1/3 sauce.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 9Uncover and Sprinkle with remaining Mozarella Cheese.
- 10Put back in oven uncovered and bake until Cheese is Melted and Browning.
- 11Allow to sit for 5-10 minuted before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 619.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat lasagna noodles