Cook1 hr 15 mins
A healthy twist on an old favorite.
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 and prepare 9X9 baking dish.
- Pour 1/3 jar of sauce into bottom of pan.
- Lay 4 lasagna noodles on top of sauce.
- Pour 1/3 Sauce on top of noodles.
- Cover noodles with the ricotta cheese, vegetables, and 1/2 the mozerella.
- Lay 4 remaining noodles on top.
- Pour on final 1/3 sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and Sprinkle with remaining Mozarella Cheese.
- Put back in oven uncovered and bake until Cheese is Melted and Browning.
- Allow to sit for 5-10 minuted before serving.