Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tried these out this weekend and we thought they were fantastic. Good to go along with any grilled meat.
- 8 small mushroom caps
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Thread vegetables onto 12-inch skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, basil, and garlic powder; reserve 1/4 cup butter mixture and set aside.
- Grease the grill rack very well.
- Place skewers on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turn and baste with remaining butter mixture every 5 minutes.
- Serve with reserved butter mixture.
These turned out great, wouldn't change a thing. Looking forward to making these all summer. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Yummy and easy! Didn't have basil so used some pesto from Costco in place and still loved it!
Loved the basil butter on these kabobs. I may cook them a little longer but they were great served with grilled packet potatoes and grilled pork chops.