- 8 small mushroom caps
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread vegetables onto 12-inch skewers.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, basil, and garlic powder; reserve 1/4 cup butter mixture and set aside.
- Grease the grill rack very well.
- Place skewers on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turn and baste with remaining butter mixture every 5 minutes.
- Serve with reserved butter mixture.