Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a superfast veggie chili that you could have on the table in minutes. I would sub in crushed tomatoes for the whole or diced tomatoes but that is just a preference. I think this would also freeze well although I have not tried it.
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup zucchini, slices cut in half
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium sauce pan add the tomatoes and their liquid, salsa, beans, corn zucchin and chili powder. Bring to a boil on medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put 2 T of cheese into the bottom of each bowl, top with chili and then add another 2T of cheese.