Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my own version of vegetable casserole. I had some can food items in my pantry and I thought why not try to make a vegetable casserole with using all foods that I had on hand in pantry and refrigerator. You may use most any canned vegetable in this recipe and season to your desire.
- 2 baking potatoes, sliced, cubed and cooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, vegetables. drained
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon hidden valley ranch dressing mix (from packet)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use Johnny's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- keebler Club crackers, crushed (1/2 of 1 sleeve)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven 350'. Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Peel potatoes,slice and cube them and place in a pot add 2 c water and chicken bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Boil 5 to 7 minutes. Drain potatoes. Place potatoes in ice water to get a quick chill. Drain potatoes again.
- In a large bowl add carrots, veg-all, and potatoes. Set aside.
- In another large bowl combine mushroom soup, mayonnaise, sour cream and milk. Stir to combine.
- Add cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, seasoning salt and black pepper to soup mixture. Stir to combine mixture well.
- Stir soup mixture in with the vegetables. Stir to combine well.
- Place vegetable mixture in baking dish.
- Sprinkle mozzeralla and sharp cheddar cheese over top.
- Sprinkle club crackers crumbs over top of cheeses.
- Pour melted butter over top.
- Place in oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.