Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soup lives up to it's name. It's super easy. I found it in our church cookbook and has been a family staple for years. Like all soups and stews, it is even better the next day.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 24 ounces tomato juice
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- In large sauce pan or dutch oven, brown beef with onion and celery.
- (you may drain meat mixture if desired) Add all additional ingredients.
- Simmer for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve hot.