Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A hearty, satisfying soup that's a cinch to make in your crock pot.
- 453.59 g ground beef (you can use the least expensive, toughest kind)
- 411.06 g beef broth
- 453.59 g frozen vegetables (I used a corn, bean, carrot blend)
- 411.06 g diced tomatoes
- 304.75 g condensed tomato soup
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 295.73 ml water
- In skillet, brown beef and drain off fat. Place beef in 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
ABSOLUTELY the best! I just used beef stew meat instead of hamburger! Thank you
This has been a cold-weather favorite of mine for years, and it hardly takes any time away from my typically short mornings!
I swear that nothing beats coming home to a hot bowl of this soup after a long day at work, and a seemingly longer walking-commute through the chilling Washington winter.
Yum! Really tasty on a cold day, or any day! And easy peasy! I also added some celery and cauliflower, just to have more stuff. Thanks!