A hearty, satisfying soup that's a cinch to make in your crock pot.
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef (you can use the least expensive, toughest kind)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables (I used a corn, bean, carrot blend)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- In skillet, brown beef and drain off fat. Place beef in 3-4 quart crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.